February 26, 2013

Where has the year gone??

Not that I'm getting tons of traffic like some people who do this professionally, but I realized this afternoon that I have, um, neglected! this blog for more than a year.

My apologies...

Can I just tell you something?

Last year (2012) was a crazy year for me. I mean, really. First of all, we bought our very first house at the end of January 2012. THEN, we planned our September wedding. THEN, we had a honeymoon. THEN, it was the holidays (and we threw a totally awesome Halloween party!).

a pretty wedding shot for your viewing pleasure


Can you blame a girl??? I've been busy, I told you!

So, in case you haven't noticed, the header on this blog has changed, since my name has changed. Hope you like it! I picked it out just for you all ;)

So... since we last spoke, I think you have missed out on pretty much an entire position here at Color Art. So, my first job was the Customer Experience Manager, doing showroom/inside sales/design/miscellaneous. Then I was the New Business Development Designer for one year, doing only preliminary design work. NOW, I'm am the Higher Education + Corporate Consultant. I really just started this position about two weeks ago... sooo... I will keep you posted.

:)

I'm happy to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment